Our Farm Store is open 10am - 5pm with fresh-picked apples, homemade preserves, local honey, maple syrup, cheese and chocolate.
How do you like them apples? Fresh from the farm!!
Select from over 20 varieties of apples fresh-picked during the harvest from early August to end November (while supplies last).
We hand-sort the #1 apples into convenient half-peck and one peck bags.
We sort out smaller apples for the lunch-box crowd, and ones with minor blemishes for cooking, baking and juicing and offer these at discount prices. We also pick up windfalls in the orchard promptly and sell them in half-bushel bags at assorted prices based on quality and freshness.
Plus homemade and local specialty products!
Shop for delicious preserves and treats, made by hand in our licensed on-farm food premises:
- Assorted home-made Jellies, Jams and Butters
- Pure Apple Cider
- Healthy dried Apple Chips, Apple Fruit Leather, Granola and Trail Mix
- Chutneys and BBQ Sauce
- DIY Baking Mixes for Apple Crisps, Pies, Pancakes and Cookies
- Local Honey and Maple Syrup
Our Apple Store has a story of its own...
Step into our Apple Store and back in time in the authentic 1830 log cabin that we salvaged from the Lake Simcoe area. Hand-hewn cedar logs and beams, vintage apple picking tools and decor, filled with the delicious aroma of fresh apples!
Come for a unique shopping experience:
- Great selection of fresh apples
- Growing assortment of homemade preserves, fruit snacks and local products
- Apple peelers and corers, reusable shopping bags, and gift baskets.
Can't make it to our store? A selection of our products are now available to buy online and pick up at our store by appointment.