During the Covid-19 Pandemic, our Farm Store will remain closed. We are providing curb-side pick-up of pre-paid online orders Monday and Wednesday 8:00am - 5:00pm and Saturday 10:00am - 4:00pm. After placing your order, call or text 613-540-1690 to arrange pick-up date and time.
How do you like them apples? Fresh from the farm!!
Select from over 20 varieties of apples fresh-picked during the harvest from early August to end November (while supplies last).
We hand-sort the #1 apples into convenient half-peck and one peck bags.
We sort out smaller apples for the lunch-box crowd, and ones with minor blemishes for cooking, baking and juicing and offer these at discount prices. We also pick up windfalls in the orchard promptly and sell them in half-bushel bags at assorted prices based on quality and freshness.
Treats from our Bakery, homemade for you!
Shop for delicious baked goods, preserves and treats, made by hand in our licensed on-farm bakery:
- Apple pies and Crisps (fresh-baked or frozen ready-to-bake)
- Butter Tarts made (made with real butter!), Cookies and Squares
- Assorted home-made Jellies, Jams and Spreads
- Healthy dried Apple Chips, Ribbon and Granola
- Pure Apple Cider
- Local honey and Maple syrup
Our Apple Store has a story of its own...
Step into our Apple Store and back in time in the authentic 1830 log cabin that we salvaged from the Lake Simcoe area. Hand-hewn cedar logs and beams, vintage apple picking tools and decor, filled with the delicious aroma of fresh apples!
Come for a unique shopping experience to discover and savour our wares:
- -Great selection of fresh apples
- -Growing assortment of homemade baked goods, preserves and other culinary delights.
- -Apple peelers and corers. Reusable produce bags. Gift baskets.
Can't make it to our store? A selection of our apple preserves are now available to buy online. We ship anywhere in Canada or you can order online and pick up at our store by appointment.