We have modified our Group format for 2020 to provide Covid-19 precautions. Please read details below; we appreciate your co-operation and understanding.
Team-Building or Customer Appreciation Groups
From September 16th to October 9th, you can book a morning or afternoon to visit us with your group for an apple picking outing in our orchard (on weekends, only 9am morning timeslots are available). We'll greet your group at the entrance to our orchard and teach you how to properly pick an apple (yes, there is a right way!) Group organizers are responsible to supervise and facilitate the apple picking and group activities. All outdoor activities involve some degree of risk. Please remember that your safety and that of participants including accompanying children is YOUR responsibility!
- Minimum charge per group booking is based on 15 participants (ie, $195). Participant entry to the orchard requires a minimum purchase of one Small picking bag per individual, and couples or families with multiple adults must purchase one Small picking bag for every 2 adults entering the orchard.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Each participant receives a 10-lb plastic drawstring picking bag.
- The picnic area is closed this year and no other food or snacks are to be consumed on our premises (aside from water bottles for hydration).
- Please visit our Pick-Your-Own page for additional details and restrictions.
- Ensure participants are dressed for the weather (sturdy footwear, hats, jackets, sunscreen, etc). Bring along drinking water. Water from our portable hand-washing station is not potable. Bottled water may be purchased at our Farm Store.
Book Your Group:
- Click the down arrow to select Morning or Afternoon group visit to the orchard
- Click < > arrows above the calendar to display the month you are wishing to come
- Click on green numbger for the date you are wishing to book (the number indicates how many timeslots are available for the given date)
- Select the timeslot you wish to book from the drop-down list
- Complete the booking form. For Description, be sure to indicate the name of your school or organization, the grade levels or ages of the children, and the estimated number of children
- Click 'Book' - you will receive an email confirming the information you entered
- If any issues or concerns, feel free to call us at 613-546-1690 for assistance!