Secondary or Post-Secondary School Groups
From September 9th to October 4th, you can book a weekday morning or afternoon to visit us with your group for an apple picking outing in our orchard. The group will be escorted to their designated picking area in the orchard and given apple picking information and instructions. Group organizers are responsible to supervise and facilitate the apple picking and group activities. All outdoor activities involve some degree of risk. Please remember that your safety and that of participants including accompanying children is YOUR responsibility!
- Minimum charge per group booking is based on 20 participants.
- Price: $10.00 per student; no charge for school staff.
- Duration: 60 minutes.
- Each student is provided a 5-pound drawstring apple picking bag to fill with apples.
- All other apples picked by staff will be paid for at our regular Pick-Your-Own rate. You may bring your own reusable shopping bags or purchase a reusable picking bag from us.
- If the students have brought along a snack, it may be enjoyed in our picnic area.
- NOTE: It is recommended that the bus stays during the outing, especially if the potential for rain exists. Ensure students are dressed for the weather (sturdy footwear, hats, jackets, sunscreen, etc). Bring along drinking water. Water from our portable hand-washing station is not potable. Bottled water may be purchased at our Farm Store.
Book Your Group:
- Click 'Next' below to display the month you are wishing to come
- Click the down arrow to select Morning or Afternoon group visit to the orchard
- Ignore the initial pop-up that indicates 'No event found for the given period!' - just click OK
- Click on the date you are wishing to book (green dots indicate the number of available timeslots for the given date)
- Select the timeslot you wish to book
- Complete the booking form. For Description, be sure to indicate the name of your school or organization, the academic levels or programs of the students, and the estimated number of students
- Click 'Book' - you will receive an email confirming the information you entered
- If any issues or concerns, feel free to call us at 613-546-1690 for assistance!